Canada being one of the largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has openings for Casual Handydart Bus Drivers. Previous Transit experience not required, we will provide training to successful candidates. A valid Class 4 unrestricted license or higher is required for this job.
- Comply with health and safety regulations in the workplace;
- Enjoy interacting with the public;
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
- Adhere to all First Canada policies and procedures
- Previous Transit or Handydart experience not required, we will train
- A valid Class 4 unrestricted license or higher is required
- Have a clean drivers abstract
- To be able to pass vulnerable sector records check;
- To be able to pass pre employment drug testing.
- Transit environment: early, split & late shifts may be required
- Per BC Transit’s handyDART user guide, must be physically able to push clients up to 250 lbs in a manual wheelchair up ramps
- Safety focused, clean respectful environment
- Transport passengers in a cutaway style bus