Canada farm workers recruitment is currently open to individuals who are interested in farm work or immigrants who wish to relocate to Canada.
Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. It has the world’s eleventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the seventeenth-largest by PPP, with a highly diversified economy.
However, there is high demand of farm workers because they’re thousands of job opportunities with low work force.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job or move into your dream country.
Most of this farm work required little or no skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsover through the entire recruitment process.
Additionally, it will interest you to know that Canada general farm workers make an average income of $38,777 to $56,158 annually.
List of Job Titles in Canada Farm Workers Recruitment
- General farm worker
- Farm machinery operator
- Beef cattle farm worker
- Poultry farm worker
- Vegetable farm worker
- Cattle ranch labourer
- Grain farm worker
- Dairy farm worker
- Harvester machine operator
- Hatchery worker
General farm workers plant, cultivate and harvest crops, raise livestock and poultry and maintain and repair farm equipment and buildings.
General farm workers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops
- Feed and tend livestock and poultry
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Perform or assist in performing breeding activities of farm animals
- Follow food safety and security and animal bio-security procedures
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- Maintain or assist in the maintenance of facilities and farm infrastructure including cleaning stables, barns, barnyards and pens.
- Milk cows
- General farm workers can become specialized in a particular type of crop or livestock production through experience.
Areas they work?
This group includes operators of farm machinery. General farm workers are employed on crop, livestock, fruit, vegetable and specialty farms.