The Chevening Scholarship for International Students is one of the fully funded UK Scholarships for brilliant students.
Take your time to read through this guide and be fully informed on how to apply, see the eligibility and requirements to apply online.
However, this is one of the scholarships you can’t afford to miss because they’re a lot of benefits that comes with this Scholarships.
Chevening Scholarship for International Students helps brilliant emerging leaders from all over the world to acquire one-year master’s degree program in the UK.
The scholarship award is looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship for International Students
- You will live and study in the UK for a year (Master’s Program)
- The scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and tuition fees are all taken care of).
- Experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
- You don’t have to worry about anything but to focus on your professional goals and maximising the experience you will gain.
- You will leave the UK fully equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to be innovative.
However, to be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship for International Students you must:
- Be a citizen by birth or nationalization of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree that will qualify you into entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
- Have at least an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree equivalent in the UK but may differ depending on your choice of course and university.
- Work experience of at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply for three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional admission offer from one of the three choices by July 2023.
The below applicants are not allowed to apply for Chevening Scholarship:
- If you hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Applicants with refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country but applicants with refugee status in a Chevening eligible country can apply.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Applicants who have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
How to Apply
However, students interested in this scholarship should kindly follow the instructions here in to access and apply for the scholarship.
Click here to Start Application
- Applicant must agree to return to his/her country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- The Scholarship Application is FREE to all eligible candidates.