Apply for the International Award at University Canada West for the 2022/2023 academic session in Canada today.
All international candidates who wish to begin a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University of Canada West are eligible for the Scholarship Award.
Table of Contents
University Canada West is a for-profit private university located in British Columbia, Canada.
David F. Strong, the former president of the University of Victoria, founded it in 2005.
Whether studying online or on campus, University Canada West provides exceptional service and support to its students.
It has created highly career-focused programs and offers them to students from more than 45 countries, adding to the university’s diversity and richness.
It intends to pursue higher education with a strong emphasis on student experience in order to become a premium education provider.
Application Type: Bachelor or Master’s degree Scholarship
The applicants will receive a discount on the actual tuition fee up to $11,700 – $25,600 for the bachelor of the master programme undertaken by University Canada West.
- How to Apply: The applicants must enroll themselves in an eligible programme through the university application portal. Applicants from either of the eligible countries will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following:
- Equivalent of a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Translated official transcripts if not in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Completed application form
- Admission Requirements: The students have relevant educational qualifications to secure admission at University Canada West.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 61
- CAE – 70
- Duolingo – 105
Eligibility for International Award at University Canada West, Canada 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Bachelor of Commerce, and Associate of Arts are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be applying to an eligible programme and must be accepted in the same by the university.
- University: University Canada West
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Canada