If you are having financial challenges funding your academics then this Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023/2024 will be all you might need.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offers a ones in a life time scholarship opportunity to international students to study in any of the low tuition fee schools of the common wealth countries.
The once in a life time Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) is for students going for Master’s degree programme for two years. On this page, you will be guided on how you can apply for this scholarship as an international student.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Partner Institutions
- University of Dhaka
- University Of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- The University of the West Indies, Mona
- The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus
- UWI St. Augustine
- Universiti Putra Malaysia and Universiti Malaya
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- State University of Zanzibar
- Makerere University
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process, you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
- The QECS awards are only hosted by low and middle-income countries. Therefore these awards will not be hosted in Canada, the UK or Australia.
How to Apply
If you have read to this point and you have what it takes to apply then use this guide to apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023/2024.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a MyACU account. This will enable you to save a draft application and to log back in to see the status of your application once it is submitted.