Applications are welcome for the College of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada. Canadian residents and all international students are free to apply for these Study in Canada scholarships. The most capable students are encouraged to apply, particularly the individuals who need to seek undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees.. Likewise, visit Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2023 in Germany – Completely Supported.
Various scholarships are accessible from the university for meriting and skilled students. The institution likewise gives fully funded scholarships. The University offers Bachelors’s and Postgraduate Certification programs in every academic subject and claims to fame. Most scholarships don’t need separate applications. In the wake of signing up for any degree program, candidates are promptly thought of.
The University of Alberta (UAlberta) is a state-funded college in Alberta that was established in 1908. Alberta is positioned fifth in the nation and 119th overall by QS World University Rankings. The University has in excess of 39,000 national and international students from 150 nations selected. These UAlberta scholarships for international students are the greatest grant. Should apply for UNICAF Online Grant Program 2023 – Completely Supported.
University of Alberta Scholarships Details
- Award Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Alberta
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International & National
- Last Date: 1 November 2023
Alberta Scholarship Benefits
Numerous funding sources, including the Canadian government, the provincial government of Alberta, as well as other sources, are available for the University of Alberta Scholarship 2023–24 in Canada for international students. The following list of grants is complete:
Both bachelor’s and graduate degree programs are eligible for these scholarships. No distinct application is required for these scholarships. Following admission, the university is immediately given consideration for this scholarship.
International Student Scholarships:
These grants are open to freshmen in undergraduate degree programs who have a valid student visa. These grants are worth up to $9,000 and are repayable over a four-year period.
Gold Standard Scholarship:
These scholarships, which have a maximum value of $6,000, are available to the top 5% of students in scholastic achievement.
Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are made to help PhD candidates pay their $5,000/year in tuition requirements.
Masters Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Masters degree candidates from abroad will also receive a cover charge of $10,000 in addition to their $17,500 stipend.
Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees are eligible to receive a $15,000 grant to cover their costs.
List of Available Study Fields
Alberta University offers more than 200 bachelor’s Degree Programs, 500 Postgraduate Degree Programs, and others. Detail is given below:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Alberta Scholarships are available to applicants from any country.
- You must have a high school diploma to apply for a bachelor’s degree.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for a master’s degree.
- A Masters Degree certificate is necessary for entrance to a Ph.D. program.
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
How to Apply
Applicants for the University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada can apply online. To begin your application, go to the “Apply Now” link and create an account. Fill out the application form and attach any required documents. For further information, go to the following link: