The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders (for International Students) application is open for interested and eligible students.
Scholarships is currently available for the 2023/2024 Student Program. Below are details about the scholarship and valid procedure to successfully apply.
Interested and eligible students are advised to follow the lay down guidelines to apply online to avoid mistakes.
About University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
The President’s Scholarship for World Leaders (Graduate) is given to international students entering a University of Winnipeg graduate program for the first time.
Value: the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
- Interested candidates must meet the following:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Be an international student.
- Entering the first year of the program.
Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Submit a complete application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
However, interested and qualified applicants must have completed an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
- A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office here.
Deadline and Where to Apply
Interested prospects should kindly follow the guidelines found here to successfully apply.